We are searching for new therapists to join our team! Potential applicants must be motivated, driven, and comfortable with working independently. Sabree Therapeutic Services, LLC provides its therapists with flexible scheduling and therapist autonomy. Applicants must be fully licensed to practice independently in the state of Alabama as an LCSW, LPC, or LMFT.
The role of the therapist is to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to individuals, families, and groups. The therapist provides case management and therapeutic services relevant to treatment to ensure all client needs are met. Completes intake, assessment, treatment plan development, and any other relevant and necessary paperwork.
- Complete intake, assessment, and treatment plan development
- Utilize evidence-based practices to provide psychotherapy to clients/families
- Complete progress notes and therapy notes related to treatment
- Complete discharge paperwork when applicable
- Provide teletherapy services when necessary
- Attend staff meetings
Masters or Doctoral degree in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health, or another related field. License as an LCSW, LPC, LMFT, or other masters/doctoral level mental health practitioner.
Full-time or Part-time